Internal Auditor Jobs, Audit Jobs In Kenya, Kericho County Jobs
The Kericho County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill the following positions in the county public service pursuant to Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya and County Governments Act No.17 of 2012.
INTERNAL AUDITOR JOB GROUP J 2 POSTS KCPSB/2020/31
The officer will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting work under guidance of a senior officer.
- Prepare and verify vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations involving primary data entry and accounting work such as balancing of cashbooks, imprest, advance ledgers etc.
- Responsible for safe custody of records and assets under him/her.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Bachelor degree in either Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce, or in a relevant Field or
- Be a holder of at least a pass in Part II of the CPA examination or its recognized equivalent qualifications.
- Must be registered with the institute of Certified Public Accounts of Kenya (ICPAK) or Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
Terms of service: Three year (3) contract
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 13-March-2020
Admin Career Point2020-03-04T15:03:26+03:00