Internal Auditor Jobs, Latest Audit Jobs, Kenya Literature Bureau
Senior Internal Auditor, Job Level 5: Job Ref Hr Sia -5-2020
Reports to: Assistant Internal Audit Manager
- Operational/Value for Money Audits – Review the use of resources and procedures/practices to determine if goals and objectives are being met in the most effective and efficient manner;
- Financial Audits – Assess the adequacy of internal controls, accounting and the propriety of financial transactions to ensure reliability and integrity of financial reporting/information;
- Compliance Audits – Review/assess adherence to relevant government and other regulatory agencies laws and regulations and policies and procedures of KLB;
- Information Technology Audits – Assess system controls, data security and integrity, physical security, systems development procedures, contingency planning, and systems requirements;
- Consulting and Advisory Services – Offer consultancy and advisory services on risk assessments, business process analysis, data analysis, new system implementations, process and system design and policy changes as may be requested by management;
- Supervision of subordinates – Review the work of subordinates and advise on areas of improvement as per the assignment plan/program; and
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Master of Business Administration or a relevant field is an added
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience with at least 3 years at senior management/ leadership position.
- Holder of Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K) or Association of Chartered Certified Accountant – (ACCA – UK) in good
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of systems audit in a computerized
- Problem solving, decision making, integrity, good communication, organization and planning
- A good team player, maintains high work standards, reliable, easily adapts to new environments and self-motivated.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send applications clearly indicating the job title and reference number of the position, enclose a comprehensive CV stating your current position, photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Include your day and evening telephone numbers and your contact email address.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including; Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations; Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board; Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority; Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
For the full details for these positions, including qualifications and experience, please visit KLB Website on www.klb.co.ke and send your ON-LINE APPLICATION addressed to:
The Managing Director Kenya Literature Bureau (KLB) Bellevue Area
Popo Road, Off Mombasa Road
P.O. Box 30022 – 00100 GPO Nairobi
Kenya Literature Bureau is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applications should reach us on or before 17th March 2020