Internal Auditor Jobs, Latest Audit Jobs, Bomet University College Jobs
Bomet University College (BUC) is a Constituent College of Moi University, established through the Legal Notice No. 145 of 27th July 2017. BUC is located in Bomet County. The BUC invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions;
Internal Auditor Scale BUC 12
- Leading audit teams
- Implementing work plans/audit programs and audit engagements for audit teams
- Carrying out Audit of departments and/or sections of the University.
- Conducting investigations and special audits.
- Preparing draft audit reports
- Reviewing of audit systems and procedures.
- Implementation of Audit policies
- Implementation of audit plans and programmes
- Appraising, summarizing and discussion of audit findings with relevant departments and/or sections
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A Master’s degree and Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- CPA (K).
- Ten (10) years’ relevant work experience
- MUST Auditor II or equivalent position in a comparable institution.
- Valid registration with the Institute of Certified Public have served at least three (3) at the Level of Internal Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK).
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and in Good Standing.
- Valid registration with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) or Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) or any other recognized professional body
- Demonstrable knowledge of Financial and all relevant government policies and regulations
- Certificate in Computer skills in relevant packages from a recognized institution.
- Demonstrable Knowledge in Computer Aided Auditing tools.
- Have attended Senior Management course(s) lasting for not less than Four (4) years
- Shown merit and ability in work performance and results.
How to Apply
All applicants must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
Interested applicants should visit the Bomet University College website https://www.buc.ac.ke for detailed Job Specifications, Terms of Service, Remuneration and other Job Requirements. The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 6th April, 2020 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.