Internal Auditor Job, Current Audit Jobs,
INTERNAL AUDITOR KeNHA GRADE 6- (Ref. No. KeNHA/IA/024/2020)
Job Title: INTERNAL AUDITOR KeNHA GRADE 6 2 Positions
Terms of Service Permanent & Pensionable
Place of Work: Headquarters
Directorate: Audit Services
Reporting to: Senior Internal Auditor
This will be the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under direct supervision of a senior officer.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail: –
- preparing draft audit test procedures, draft notifications and request for information memos.
- carrying out audit tests on internal controls in accounting, administration and operational procedures;
- ensuring that the audit working paper files are complete and well referenced.
- preparing draft audit reports;
- preparing draft risk based audit plans, programmes and schedules; and
- examining and evaluating the Authority’s internal controls to ascertain their adequacy and make recommendations for improvement
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields: Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Economics, Civil Engineering, Information Technology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certified Public Accountant Part II or ACCA;
- Demonstrated Leadership and Management Competency including Project Management skills.
- Proven Proficiency in computer applications; and (xii)Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
How To Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements detailed in the Job Specifications should submit their applications so as to reach the specific address shown below by close of business on 7th December 2020 at 5.00pm. Applications to include CVs with details of day time contacts, current and expected salary, notice period required to take up appointment where successful, names and contacts of three referees. Applicants must also attach copies of all Certificates/Testimonials and copies of National ID or Passport.
Applications for the positions of Director, Audit Services Grade 2; Deputy Director, Research & Innovation Grade 3 and Deputy Director, Corporate Communications Grade 3 clearly quoting the reference number (as shown in the detailed Job Specifications) should be hand delivered and inserted in the Recruitment box placed on the 4th Floor (Outside the Director General’s Office) OR Emailed to Boardrecruitment@kenha.co.ke. And addressed to:-
The Chairman-Board of Directors, Kenya National Highways Authority,
Barabara Plaza, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) Off Airport South Road, along Mazao Road.
P.O. Box 49712 – 00100 Nairobi.
Applications for the positions of Assistant Director, Social Safeguards Grade 4; Assistant Director, Audit Services Grade 4; Assistant Director, Legal Services Grade 4 ; Senior Internal Auditor Grade 5; Senior Knowledge Management Officer Grade 5 ; Internal Auditor Grade 6 and Security Officer Grade 6 clearly quoting the reference number should be hand delivered and inserted in the Recruitment box placed on the 2nd Floor (Outside the HRM Department Office OR Emailed to Managementrecruitment@kenha.co.ke. , and addressed to:-
The Director General,
Kenya National Highways Authority,
Barabara Plaza, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) Off Airport South Road, along Mazao Road
P.O. Box 49712 – 00100 Nairobi.
Applications without the relevant qualifications, copies of documentation /details will not be considered. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.