Department: Internal Audit,
Division: Quality Compliance,
Section / Unit: Audit Follow Up,
Location / Work station: Times Towers, Haile Selassie Avenue, Nairobi or Other Regional Office,
- The job holder is responsible for carrying out reviews of the implementation status of internal audit recommendations, quality management system internal audit recommendations
Key Responsibilities / Duties / Tasks
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Participate in preparation of Unit Annual Audit Work Plans (AAWPs).
- Follow up on implementation of internal and external audit recommendations.
- Follow up on implementation of Quality Management System (QMS) and Information Security Management system (ISMS) internal audit recommendations
- Provide advisory/consultancy support across the Authority.
- Document workings on the implementation status of audit recommendations.
- Complete field assignments on a timely basis.
Responsibility for Physical Assets
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the institution.
- Makes decisions using standard operational procedures.
- Works predominantly within the office.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Mathematics, Information Technology
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Previous relevant work experience required
- At least three (3) years’ work experience.
Need to know:
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer proficient
- High level of integrity
- Ability to understand business processes and good awareness of functional relationships of Departments within the Authority.
- Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
- Understanding and ability to apply risk and control concepts.
- Analytical skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 21st September 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.