Internal Audit and Risk Officer Jobs, Audit Jobs In Kenya, AAK Jobs
Position: Internal Audit and Risk Officer
The Automobile Association of Kenya (AAK) is a national motoring Members Club with a long heritage that is dedicated to promoting and safeguarding the interests and safety of its Members while on the road. AAK offers diverse and unique range of technical products and services and is internationally affiliated to the Federation Internationale de L’Automobile (FIA). The Association wishes to fill the position if an Internal Audit and Risk Officer – one post. Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, Risk and Quality Assurance, the position holder will be
responsible for providing assurance as to the adequacy, efficiency and effectiveness of the Association’sinternal controls pursuant to the Association’sAudit Plan.
▪ Supporting in preparation and generation of risk based audit plans, audit programes and the division strategic plans.
▪ Conducting internal Audits including risk management, preparation and
presenting of reports on findings.
▪ Reviewing, assessing and recommending changes in accounting systems and established controls.
▪ Establishing and integrating risk managementframework in business processes.
▪ Developing and ensuring implementation of strategies for risk management.
▪ Coordinating and facilitating the development and implementation of the formal risk
▪ Coordinate the collection of risk information from source systems, departments, and reporting.
▪ Analyzing data and applying to various key risk areas to update the risk profile.
▪ Engage continuous knowledge and development regarding sector’s rules,
regulations, best practices, tools,techniques.
▪ Inducting of new staff members on Audit and Risk matters.
▪ Minimum 3 years of practical experience in Audit.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or any business related field.
▪ Professional Qualification in ACCA or CPA (K)/CIA/CISA.
▪ Professional membership of ICPAK/ISACA/IIA.
▪ Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
▪ Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment.
▪ Demonstrate strong knowledge of risks identification, assessment, and management frameworks.
▪ Strong knowledge of control frameworks and the ability to design and evaluate effectiveness
of controls embedded within business processes
▪ Strong skills in spreadsheets and in analyzing large volumes of data.
▪ Excellent leadership and negotiation skills.
▪ Good presentation and communication skills.
▪ Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office.
▪ Must have exceptional verbal and written communicationskills.
▪ Must demonstrate high levels of integrity.
▪ Result oriented, innovative and a teamplayer.
▪ Experience and qualification in risk management
How to Apply
If you possess the above qualification, apply by sending your cover letter and current CV to email@example.com by 15th February 2020