Senior Internal Audit Manager Job, Latest Audit Jobs,
Title: Senior Internal Audit Manager
The overall purpose of this job is to drive sales to new emerging social commerce accounts and manage customer relationships for the business in line with the commercial strategy. The role is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration in the market by effectively selling Sendy services with an aim to maximize long-term revenue opportunities.
The overall purpose of this role is to build and lead an Internal Audit team that supports Sendy Limited, it’s group of companies, and it’s business units to identify risks, improve SOPs, monitor processes, and investigate fraud and theft.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, and data
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures
- Document process and prepare audit findings reports
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Test the operation and tweak the design of existing financial controls
- Maintain and cultivate a master inventory of our businesses policies, practices and processes
- Improve Customer & Partner experience by initiating improvements to the financial control and auditing process
- Work with Data, Finance, and Product team to find and fix technical bugs
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- 8+ years of Internal Auditing experience
- Experience building and managing an Internal Audit department
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- High level of integrity
- Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience building and managing complex SOPs
How to Apply