Internal Audit Manager Job, Audit Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Position: Internal Audit Manager
The KMTC Board of Directors seeks to recruit competent , dynamic , visionary and experienced persons to fill the above vacant position tenable at KMTC Headquarters , Nairobi.
- Have Served in the grade of Principal Internal Auditor Grade KMTC 4 or in a relevant and comparable position in the public service or in a reputable private organization for a minimum period of ten (10) years with at least five (5) years experience in management capacity
- Have a masters Degree in Business Administration / Masters of Science in Auditing and Consultancy or its equivalent
- Have a Bachelors of Commerce degree (Accounting/Finance) option and holds a post graduate diploma in Auditing or its equivalent ;
Have CPA Final or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Have attended a Leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in Computer Applications
- Be registered by the institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) or Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)
- Have Demonstrated administrative capabilities and a high degree of competence in planning ,conducting and supervising financial and management audits as well as running a unit effectively
- Fulfill the requirements in chapter six of the constitution
How to apply
Applicants whose backgrounds and competencies match the specifications are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and enclosing updated curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity card and day time telephone contact, to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE
P 0 BOX 30195 – 001000
So as to reach him not later than Wednesday, 4th November 2020.
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.