KRA is seeking result-oriented, self-driven individuals with high integrity to fill the following vacant position.
Department: Intelligence & Strategic Operations
Division: Internal Affairs Division
Reports to: Assistant Manager, Internal Affairs
Investigations of corruption/economic crimes /fraud and other aspects of unethical conduct perpetuated by the staff.
- Preliminary development and assessment of information on reported or identified breaches of code of conduct.
- Conducting of internal investigations on corruption/fraud/economic crimes and other unethical conduct by staff
- Developing Personal and Financial profiles
- Preparing comprehensive investigation reports for management
- Presentation of the disciplinary cases before the disciplinary committee or before court where necessary
- Any other duties as may be assigned to him/her
Qualifications Knowledge and Skills
Education and Training
- A degree from a recognized university.
- Training in investigation of corruption/economic crimes/asset tracing & recovery.
- Professional qualification in a relevant field.
- Training in Tax and or Customs administration/prosecution/cyber-crime investigations will be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years’ experience in investigation of corruption/economic crimes/asset tracing & recovery.
- Experience in Tax and or Customs administration/prosecution/cyber-crime investigations will be an added advantage.
Competencies required for this Role
- Proficiency in analytical and report writing skills
- High level of integrity
- Proficiency in oral and written communication,
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply
All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 13th February, 2019.
KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.