Legal Assistant Job, Legal Jobs In Kenya June,
The holder of this position is responsible for execution of tasks relating to the filing and registration of documents at registries, management of the Directorate’s diaries, and effective records management.
- Assisting in undertaking research on assigned legal issues;
- Drafting correspondence
- Maintaining and updating the court register
- Bringing up files for appropriate timely action
- Attending to the relevant government registries on a need basis
- Compilation and completion of papers, reports and reference materials
- A Higher National Diploma in Laws or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution with three (3) years relevant experience
- A Diploma in Laws or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution with four (4) years’ experience
- Proficiency in computer application;
- Meets the provisions of chapter six of the constitution.
How to Apply
- Suitably qualified and experienced individuals should submit applications enclosing a detailed curriculum vitae (CV), copies of relevant academic and professional certificates/testimonials and a copy of National Identity Card.
- The CV must at the minimum provide details of the applicant’s email address, day-time mobile telephone numbers, details of current employer, current remuneration and names and contacts of three (3) referees familiar with the applicant’s professional background and experience.
- Applications, addressed to the undersigned, may be delivered at the Insurance Regulatory Authority (Registry Section) at Zep-Re Place, 2nd Floor, Longonot Road, Upper Hill. Please note that these should be sealed, marked “Confidential” and indicate the job reference (e.g “REF:SO/01” for Supervision Officer). Alternatively, they may be sent by post or email to:
Commissioner of Insurance & Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority
P.O Box 43505-00100
EMAIL : [email protected]
Applications must be received by close of business on 21st June 2022.
In accordance with The Employment (Amendment) Act, 2022, the Authority will require candidates it wishes to enter into a written contract of service with to comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution by submitting mandatory compliance and clearance certificates from the relevant entities
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.