HR Management Job, Administration Kenyan Jobs 2022,
The job holder will handle the daily administrative and Human Resource duties such as, training and development, selection and recruitment, record maintenance and payroll processing, and provide clerical support to the Department and all employees.
- Update the Authority’s Human Resource, policies, guidelines, procedures and processes;
- Participate in recruitment process by receiving the applications and listing them;
- Collect and Collate training needs assessment;
- Collate and file staff quarterly performance appraisal
- Keep evidence for various performance contracting activities
- Updating the HR System regularly;
- Input the payroll changes
- File and maintain service contracts.
- Participate in the preparation of human resources management budget.
- Collect and collate information for the preparation of payroll, administrative and staff related expenditure.
- Collect and collate information for the preparation of payroll, administrative and staff related expenditures
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or related field with 3 years’ relevant experience
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or related field with 4 years’ relevant experience;
- Certificate in computer applications.
- Meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to Apply
- Suitably qualified and experienced individuals should submit applications enclosing a detailed curriculum vitae (CV), copies of relevant academic and professional certificates/testimonials and a copy of National Identity Card.
- The CV must at the minimum provide details of the applicant’s email address, day-time mobile telephone numbers, details of current employer, current remuneration and names and contacts of three (3) referees familiar with the applicant’s professional background and experience.
- Applications, addressed to the undersigned, may be delivered at the Insurance Regulatory Authority (Registry Section) at Zep-Re Place, 2nd Floor, Longonot Road, Upper Hill. Please note that these should be sealed, marked “Confidential” and indicate the job reference (e.g “REF:SO/01” for Supervision Officer). Alternatively, they may be sent by post or email to:
Commissioner of Insurance & Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority
P.O Box 43505-00100
EMAIL : [email protected]
Applications must be received by close of business on 21st June 2022.
In accordance with The Employment (Amendment) Act, 2022, the Authority will require candidates it wishes to enter into a written contract of service with to comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution by submitting mandatory compliance and clearance certificates from the relevant entities
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.