Institutional Banking Specialist Job, Banking Jobs In Kenya October, Latest Finance Jobs In Kenya,
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Retail Banking Division. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Institutional Banking Specialist
Reporting To: Head of Schemes
Overall Job Purpose
The jobholder will be responsible for generating Government and Quasi Government deposits. This to be achieved through sales presentations, activations and product demonstrations.
- Business planning and growth within government and quasi government institutions.
- Undertake market situation analysis to identify new business opportunities.
- Understand customers’ businesses and anticipate their requirements.
- Match customers’ needs with HFC product capabilities through presentations and proposals.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with customers to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Offer need based solutions to meet the specific investment needs of our customers and prospects.
- Conduct joint calls with schemes and IB RMs to ensure proper management of the value chain.
- Ensure smooth deal implementation and while maintaining high levels of service quality.
- Identify opportunities for cross selling and referrals to other HFC business lines through developing a good understanding of client needs.
- Ensure the best in class in terms of quality of customer experience, sales, turnaround time and productivity standards.
- Continuously provide feedback on the acceptance of the products in the market and suggest changes that could improve uptake.
- Bachelors degree in a business related field
- Minimum of 3years experience in sales preferable within the Banking Industry.
- Computer /IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office applications e.g. Word; Excel; PowerPoint etc.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of banking processes and operations
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrate integrity and ethical standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to respond to inquiries or complaints effectively and timely.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail; must have eye for details, strong ability to scrutinize and examine.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
How to Apply
Apply for Institutional Banking Specialist Job here