Program Administrator Job, Current NGO Kenyan Jobs,
The Institute of Public Finance Kenya (IPFK) seeks to recruit a program administrator on a fixed term contract. The Programs Administrator reporting to the Team Leader, is responsible for the contracts management, budgeting human resources management, and the general administrative support for the program. S/he will work to ensure availability of both administrative and financial support necessary to deliver on the Terms of Reference and workplans
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with client policies, regulations and procedures
- Manage the provision of operational support to the overall program, ensuring that program staff have the required support to implement the Terms of Reference.
- Supervise the contractors and sub-contractors with assistance of the team leader
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of monthly financial reports.
- Oversee the programs human resource management function
- Ensure that all staff and consultants working in the programs understand their roles and responsibilities and comply with contract requirements
- Lead in the monthly and quarterly reporting processes to enable the Team Leader to provide regular status and progress reports to the client
- Represent IPFK to the client and other key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum), or a Master’s degree (desirable), in business administration, finance, accounting, management, or other relevant field.
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in the financial and administrative management of large development projects, preferably with DFID, EU, USAID or other donor funding.
- Supervisory and/or management work experience including: (1) direct supervision of professional and support staff; (2) quality evaluation of staff performance and deliverables; (3) contract management (required); and (4) ability to lead large complex programs and motivate multidisciplinary, multicultural teams.
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task.
- Strong analytical, organisational and computer skills, with emphasis on budgeting and financial analysis.
- Registration with Institute of Human Resource Management is required for this positio
Method of Application
If you fit this profile, please send us your updated CV and a cover letter with your expected remuneration per month by the 4th September 2021.
Application should be sent to c[email protected] with the subject line Program Administrator or PFM Expert.
Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.