Public Finance Management (PFM) Experts Job, Latest Finance Jobs in Kenya 2021,
About the job
Call for Public Finance Management (PFM) Experts by IPFK
The Institute of Public Finance Kenya (IPFK) is reinforcing its pool of high-level experts in Public Finance Management for short-term and long-term missions.
As a minimum requirement:
- Minimum a master’s degree in Public Finance, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Public Policy and Administration or equivalent.
- In the absence of a masters’ degree, he/she should have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the above disciplines and an additional 3 years of experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in Public Finance Management projects.
- Experience in the East and Southern Africa region.
- Proven expertise with at least 3 assignments funded by the European union, Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office (FCDO), Africa Development Bank, USAID, DANIDA, CIDA, SIDA among other development agencies.
- Match at least one of the following criteria:
- Minimum 5 years of specific professional experience in in PFM reform, development and implementation of PFM strategies, action plans and capacity building.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Medium-Term Budgetary Framework (MTBF)
- Output based budgeting.
- Zero Based Budgeting
- Fiscal administration.
- Public Financial Management Reforms
- Public sector budget planning and preparation.
- Public expenditure management.
- Infrastructure planning (technical, financial, economic);
- Tax Policy and Administration.
- Revenue Mobilization.
- Experience with debt management.
- Experience in the public sector: accounting systems; International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS); audit (internal and external); with the development and maintenance of integrated fiscal management systems.
Kindly note that this is a general call and not a call for a specific work. Responding to this call does not obligate IPFK to present an offer to the applicant.
Method of Application
If you fit this profile, please send us your updated CV and a cover letter with your expected remuneration per month by the 4th September 2021.
Application should be sent to c[email protected] with the subject line Program Administrator or PFM Expert.
Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.