- A diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institution; and
- Must have a KCSE mean grade minimum C plain with KCSE C- in both Mathematics and Physics.
- Must be computer literate.
In charge of road construction site;
- Supervision and control of road works in the officer’s area of jurisdiction.
- Assisting in the selection and location of suitable materials for road works.
- Preparation and maintenance of master rolls, pay sheets, store ledger tools plant ledgers, log sheets and tickets, daily activity cards and any other records
- Preparation of work plans and progress reports.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-corruption commission
- Certificate of good conduct from the police
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 5th March, 2019 at 5.00 p.m.:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O PRIVATE BAG -50400
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.