Electrical Senior Inspector Jobs, Medical Jobs in Kenya, Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs
An officer at this level will be responsible to the Senior Superintendent (Electrical) for implementation of electrical services in the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out assigned duties of sectional works as per set targets;
- Receiving, utilizing and accounting for materials and spares;
- Ensuring safe and efficient use of tools and equipment in the section;
- Carrying out mechanical installation works and duties in line with set standards, practices, observations and guidelines applicable to mechanical trade;
- Ensuring all job cards of works assigned are duly completed and returned to the supervisor;
- Observing cleanliness, orderliness, at personal level and at work place;
- Ensuring punctuality, availability, and efficient use of all working hours
- Taking personal Interest to pursue training in line with sectional and hospital staff development plan.
- Demonstrate evidence of successful participation in required training programs offered by the hospital
- Participating in committee meetings as appropriate
- Ensuring the safety and security of self, staff clients, and facilities
- Ensuring that the overall activities meet the requirements of quality management and environmental policies and legal stipulations.
Qualification and Experience
- National Diploma in Building Services or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Higher Diploma in Engineering Technology in any of the following fields; Building and Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Plant, Motor Vehicle Engineering.
- Registration by NCA
- Registration with relevant professional body.
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Complied with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution Kenya, 2010
How To Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th February 2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
Quick Read>>>Why You Need Project Management Skills and How to Get Them
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.