Information Science Attachment CMA
Information Science Attachments, Internships In Kenya, CMA Jobs
Position: Information Science Attache
Attachment Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
- Assisting in the Resource Centre with daily routines and administrative tasks.
- Assisting in Knowledge management initiatives.
- Assisting in the indexing and systematic arrangement of Resource Centre collections.
- Assisting with updating content on the Resource Centre portal and library database.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- A 3rd or 4th Year Student taking a Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science/ Information Science/ Knowledge Management or related studies (currently not in session).
- Basic IT and knowledge of automated Library systems will be an added advantage.
- General understanding of Libraries and their operations
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to complete assignments within set timelines
- Team player
How to Apply
Click here to apply. Applications should be received on or before February 14, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for assessment.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
MUST READ >>> Project Management: 5 Reasons Why Should Get Into It
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter