Technical Sales Executive Job, Current Engineering Jobs,
Title: Technical Sales Executive – Industrial Automation
Job Location: Nairobi
Salary: KES 30K – 40K, 5-10 % Commission on Net Sales
Start Date: Immediate
Our client, an engineering consulting firm that deals with industrial automation, training with a bias in manufacturing and processing plants seeks to fill the position of a Technical Sales Executive who will play a key part in bringing in Revenue with a key focus on Manufacturing, Processing and Mobile Plants.
- The holder of the position will drive sales by sourcing for opportunities in the below areas:-
- Repair of Industrial Equipment and Components –Diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of industrial equipment and components: Industrial electronics: SCADA, PLCs, VFDs, controllers, output cards, generator cards, power supplies, servo drives and solenoid valves among other more
- Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Automation Systems– New projects,upgrades from manual to semi-automatic, semi-automatic to fully automatic – Systems upgrade
- Supply of Equipment, Machine parts and Industrial components – Electrical, electronics
- Source for Partnerships with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Suppliers of Industrial Equipment and Electronics
- Oversee execution of projects under implementation
- Provide post-project support to clients
- Sales presentations and demonstrations
- Technical Sales preferably in Industrial Automation/ Industrial Electronics Solutions
- Technical skills in most of the listed: PLCs,SCADA Systems, Drives, Sensor technology, industrial electronics, industrial controls. IoT, Robotics will give an added advantage.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar position especially in the Manufacturing Industry
- Technical Sales experience is critical for this position.
- Past experience in a consultancy environment is highly desired.
- Diploma /Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering , Mechatronics Engineering/Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Business related trainings will be an added advantage.
How to apply
Interested Candidates who meet the qualifications mentioned above are encouraged to apply by sending an updated CV to [email protected] indicating the JOB POSITION in the subject line by 9th April 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.