Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
We are international capacity building and research consultancy firm offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individual and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
We seek to recruit a young, aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and creative Digital Marketing Executive to manage all communications, both internally and externally on full time basis.
Digital Marketing Intern Responsibilities
Our ideal candidate should:
- Assist with developing and execute a digital marketing strategy for IRES.
- Assist in building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
- S.E.O and moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Assist in designing digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Assist in generating, editing, publishing and sharing content (original text, images, and video or blog posts) daily and encourage community members to take action and manage e-communication on the social media platforms.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments (automating tools, Keyword Research and Trafficking marketing).
- Searching for new marketing avenues.
- Respond to and positively engage those who may contact the company via social media.
Qualifications for the Digital Marketing Intern
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Should have at least a Degree in Journalism, Communications, Information Technology and Public Relations or any related course.
- At least 1year Experience in Digital marketing in the areas of mass emails, social media, SEO/SEM, blogging in any fast paced company.
- Should be self-motivated an able to work without supervision.
- Must be flexible, outgoing and a good time manager.
- Must be result oriented and someone who is able to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.