Salesforce Effectiveness Coordinator Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2022,
About the job Salesforce Effectiveness Coordinator
About Ilara Health
At Ilara Health, we equip a network of small, peri-urban healthcare providers with life-saving and essential diagnostic tools to improve the quality of medical care across sub-Saharan Africa. As informal businesses, these clinics and pharmacies lack access to the traditional financial services that SMEs use to support their growth. Through smart financing options, Ilara Health connects these small businesses to revenue-generating diagnostic assets that enable them to develop their business and improve the quality of care they provide to their patients.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will be the point of contact for colleagues and customers. This candidate will keep schedules, provide feedback, documentation and information in order to facilitate team activity. They will also work closely with sales teams to maximize performance.
- Collate salesforce training requirements identified through training needs analysis (field development forms, Telesales Listening in, performance reviews, attendance at sales meetings, etc.)
- Oversee coordination of salesforce training programs to ensure key behaviors/ competencies are developed and course delivery is in a timely fashion.
- Ensure an up-to-date database is in place and the bi-monthly rotation is carried out to ensure no dormant potential customers.
- Periodically review the territory mapping for the field and telesales teams ensuring balanced allocation that will ensure we grow our Facilities network.
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure the development of product distance learning materials and the participation of marketing in Field Sales Reps and Telesales foundation training.
- Formulate a training framework and road map for structured and integrated development of the sales team aligned with the competency framework.
- Develop and manage the training calendar for the sales team.
- Drive the adoption of all sales monitoring tools across the entire sales organization
- Own the customer demos processes and adherence for the sales team making sure demo devices prior to sales are done.
- 2 years experience in B2B sales support or management roles.
- You have experience in CRM and CRM-Systems, preferably Hubspot.
- You have experience in a sales role or a sales support role and are familiar with sales processes.
- Is outspoken, a good communicator that can drive change and is capable of leading without authority.
- Has strong negotiation skills.
- Has great organizational, planning and analytical skills.
- Independent self-starter who takes challenges head-on, problem-solver or Autonomous worker with strong accountability.
- Familiarity with office applications as Google Drive, Forms, Sheets, Meet etc.
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.