Operations Associate Job, Other Professions,
As an Operations Associate, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing operational procedures that are required to run the day to day activities of the company. You will liaise with cross functional internal teams to continuously improve the entire operational experience within the company.
- Receive, Inspect and record inventory in the Inventory account system.
- Minimize lead time from the time of order to the time of delivery.
- Lead communication efforts between suppliers and Ilara Health in establishing availability of Inventory.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate company needs on an on-going basis.
- Provide operational feedback for development of operational strategies.
- Grow and develop existing clients through operational specific growth strategies.
- Address operational problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction within the company.
- Be involved in the commercial performance and growth in the share of the wallet of accounts.
- Work with cross divisional teams to meet the objectives and goals of the company.
- Build strong communication with the sales, product development and Customer Success teams that support clients to establish high customer satisfaction.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your line manager.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to manage the whole relationship cycle.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions for our customers.
- Good time management to prioritize work accordingly.
- Collaboratively work with internal departments for customer satisfaction.
Who You Are
- Someone who is able to understand medical devices and the healthcare value chain.
- One who is willing to initiate and build relationships.
- A self-starter who is capable of working autonomously.
How to Apply
Apply To Position
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.