Medical Device Field Sales Rep Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2022,
About the job Medical Device Field Sales Representative (Kericho/Bomet)
Job Level : JL-2
Job Title : Medical Device Field Sales Representative
Years of Experience : 2+ years B2B sales experience preferably in a medical equipment or pharmaceutical company
Reporting to: Field Sales Team Lead
About Ilara Health
Ilara Health is building a tech-enabled primary care model for Africa by leveraging on existing, hyper-fragmented care infrastructure. We partner with high potential healthcare entrepreneurs running the 200,000+ primary care centers that deliver care to hundreds of millions of patients across the continent each year, and equip them with the physical and digital tools they need to provide better healthcare. Our technology platform supports our clinician partners in delivering better care to their patients as well as streamlining their clinic operations. Founded in 2019, we have partnered with over 1,300 independent clinics across Kenya providing a direct pathway to over 3 million patients yearly.
- Achieve sales targets as set forth in the sales projections.
- Manage time and expectations on the field daily.
- Manage your sales funnel by reaching out to potential clients and maintaining relationships in a very organized manner.
- Ensure sales are conducted in accordance with documented processes and procedures
- Ensure to only sell to customers that are able to pay for the products during the loan period.
- Coordinate customer installations, while maintaining the agreed SLA.
- Manage use of Ilara Healths assets and vigilantly contain selling costs.
- Drive the implementation of the after sales process by ensuring that the customers are aware, trained and performing in accordance with it.
- Ensure proper documentation and handling of the administrative work involved in the on-boarding of new facilities.
- Collaborate with the VP of Sales in planning & implementing training programs for facilities.
- B2B sales experience in Kericho or Bomet region
- Adaptable & comfortable in a complicated and constantly evolving business environment. Fast learner. Willing to contribute in areas beyond formal job description
- Strong communications & highly organized and structured individuals.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to work a variety of hours as the business demands, including occasionally late nights & weekends.
- Familiarity with office applications (especially Excel) as well as Google Drive, Google Forms, Skype etc
- Linguistic capabilities: Swahili, and English
How to Apply