General Manager Job, Latest Jobs Kenya 2022,
At Ilara Health, we equip a network of small, peri-urban healthcare providers with life-saving and essential diagnostic tools to improve the quality of medical care across sub-Saharan Africa. As informal businesses, these clinics and pharmacies lack access to the traditional financial services that SMEs use to support their growth. Through smart financing options, Ilara Health connects these small businesses to revenue-generating diagnostic assets that enable them to develop their business and improve the quality of care they provide to their patients.
- You will be responsible for the commercial growth of ILARA Health’s business across Kenya as a whole. The general manager is one of the most demanding positions ILARA Health has to offer – requiring talent, leadership, and an entrepreneurial drive.
- Business Development and Customer relations are critical. The focus for this role is driving the teams to onboard new clients through sales, retention and value addition for existing customers through customer management and ensuring Operational excellence by liaising with other support functions across the organisation.
- ILARA Health believes in solving local problems with local solutions, so understanding the local market and delivering custom solutions is essential- which is where creativity meets analytics head-on.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Build and manage a high performing team in the sales and customer/ account management, and product operations verticals
- Drive efforts to develop and implement initiatives to build relationships with the existing customers for value growth
- Refine commercial models, commission models and collaborate with COO on plans, pricing and discounting strategies while ensuring an energised and motivated team
- Determine enhancements needed to scale our platform products and services, working with the internal team to drive standardisation and automation
- Develop clear success metrics and regular reporting to key stakeholders
- Managing key commercial teams internally including sales, customer success, and product operations
- You have a hands-on approach, pro-active attitude and entrepreneurial spirit, ability to drive results through a team, and an excellent sense of responsibility and integrity.
- You are perfectly comfortable with the ambiguity of a demanding fast-growing organisation.
- Proven track record of managing and growing $1m+ P&L
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get stuff done attitude
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance of a honey-badger
- Proven track record of establishing, optimizing, and running
- scalable processes across business units
- 6+ years of consulting, investment banking, marketing, operations management experience or experience leading and building startups in the region, preferably in Kenya
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.