Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Account Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs April,
As an account manager, you will be responsible for developing relationships with key decision makers to understand what is required to add value in boosting revenue growth, exceeding customer expectations and proper device utilisation. You will liaise with cross functional internal teams to continuously improve the entire customer experience.
- Building strategic relationships with your set of customers & delivering high value to customers with an objective to have loyal and long lasting customers.
- Leads communication efforts between accounts and Ilara Health in establishing recurring calls, business reviews, and visits.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an on-going basis.
- Provides customer feedback for product development representing the voice of the customer as needed.
- Growing and developing existing clients through account specific growth strategies.
- Address customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Be accountable for the commercial performance & growth in share of wallet of accounts.
- Work with cross divisional teams to meet the objectives and goals of the account program
- Proactively report all market, account and competitive information to the Head of Customer Success.
- Build strong communication with the sales, product development and operation teams that support the account to establish high customer satisfaction.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar field
- Ability to understand medical devices and healthcare value chain
- Willingness to initiate and build relationships
- Self-starter who is capable of working autonomously
How to Apply
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter