Recruitment & Training Officer Jobs, HR Jobs 2021,
Job Title: Recruitment & Training Officer (1 Post)
Responsible for: implementing recruitment process, learning and development, retention and employment coordination.
- Coordinate recruitment process, conduct verification of candidate credentials and perform reference check, prepare job offer and contractual documents for selected candidates.
- Coordinate the effective orientation, induction, placement of trainees and maintain accurate monthly record of the interns.
- Conduct ongoing outreach for the programme to academic and other tertiary training institutions.
- Deployment of qualified applicants, retention effectiveness, low turnover and availability of trainees to the completion of the program.
- Organize and conduct counseling services, exit interviews, handle disciplinary issues and document the outcome.,
- Coordinate clearance of trainee upon successful completion of the program or where there is a need for short term assignments
- Work with supervisors and mentors both in government and private sector to monitor trainee learning and performance
- Develop a training framework, curriculum, manuals and required documents for facilitating training programs and certification activities with the third-party service provider
- Work closely with web developer to develop and curate courses for both technical and soft skills to enable online, self and onsite trainings
- Liaise with key stakeholders and facilitators to determine Programme training needs as well as the selection and appointment of internal and external facilitators in line with budget and curriculum.
- Ensure all trainees acquire training and certification in areas of specialization and soft skills as a conduit to entrepreneurship or formal employment
- Timely processing of interns’ stipend and follow up with all statutory deductions
- Source for potential employers to provide competitive employment opportunities to the interns and track employment placement or self employment before graduation
- Conduct employment forums, events, conference and workshops
- Facilitate the review and improvement in the program training and employment process
- Evaluate key milestones, share knowledge, best practice and lessons learnt from stakeholders that can improve programmes’ impact
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor Degree in Social Studies, Business Administration, economics, Human Resources or a related field;
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a similar capacity in either the private or the public sector.
- In-depth understanding of Human Resource Management, Labour laws, and training;
- Registered with relevant professional body;
- Good understanding of the ICT sector, the key players and training programmes and associated professional certifications
- Extensive experience in talent sourcing and management
- Knowledge of eLearning and content development
- Knowledge of and working experience with Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint and management of a database systems
How to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.