Public Communication Officer I Job at ICT Authority
Job Grade ICTA 6( 1 Position)
- Providing Communications services to the ICT Authority
- Preparing and organizing forums to promote and propagate the ICT Authority’s agenda
- Collecting and curating content for use in the ICT Authority digital platforms, publications, conferences
- Undertaking PR and event management activities
- Documenting content during forums for the purposes of retrieval
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sectional reports
- Design research tools such as questionnaires
- Carrying out surveys
- Initiating draft of documents and publications
- Research and generate content
- Participating in corporate events, functions and execute assigned tasks
- Handle media enquiries and generate responses
- Handle public complaints and pass them over to relevant department for resolutions.
- Bachelors degree in Communication, Public Relations, Corporate Communication, Journalism, Mass Communications, or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
- At least three(3) years relevant work experience in a private or Public Organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
How to Apply
The following documents will be required during application
- Application Letter
- Copy of Academic Certificates
- Copy of Professional Certificates
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of National ID
Application is strictly online on http://recruitment.icta.go.ke
Deadline for application is 18th December, 2018
ICT Authority is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability and women are highly encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.