Cleaning Supervisor Job, Latest
Ice Clean Care Group Co. Ltd is a leading office commercial and residential professional cleaning company that strives to meet all the clients cleaning needs. Besides Cleaning we also provide landscaping services among other services. Our team has a wealth of experience gained over several years while in the industry. We are a client driven company that ensures to deliver the same standards of services to all our clients.
The supervisors’ main responsibility is to lead a team of stewards within an assignment through; planning, directing, organizing and providing the essential leadership skills needed for successful execution of all operational tasks and functionalities within assignment(s) and in line with the contract. You will be the contact point between the client and management. You will use the company knowledge to offer a customer-focused experience. The jobholder will be required to make regular visits to all sites and ensuring that all duties are carried to high standards.
This role reports to the Regional Coordinator.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- KSCE Certificate.
- A Certificate or Diploma will be an added advantage.
- Basic training on housekeeping.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Site supervisor in the Professional Cleaning Industry, Housekeeping and having managed teams of above 15 people.
- Experience and strong knowledge relating to use of cleaning equipment, chemicals and substances.
- Experience in coordinating teams, site operations, work-flow processes, managing flow of communication.
- Prior work experience in managing customer relations and service delivery.
- Experience in landscaping and grounds maintenance is a MUST.
- Good business sense and enterprising individual
- A positive attitude coupled with team spirit
- Flexible to work in any part of the country outside Nairobi.
- Must be of high integrity.
- Ability to drive and cycle is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Send us your application, CV, Certificates and testimonials to [email protected] with the email subject Site Supervisor. You will be required to provide a certificate of good conduct when invited for interview.
Your application should reach us on or before 13th July 2022.