Country Program Officer Job, Health Management Information Systems Technical Advisor Job, Data Management Assistant Job, ICAP Kenya Jobs,
Are you looking for a job? Try out these latest ICAP Kenya job vacancies. Apply immediately before time runs out!
1. Country Program Officer Job
- Collaborate with local counterpart consortium partners, the Ministry of Health-National AIDS and STI Control Program, and other key stakeholders to plan, implement, assess, and monitor interventions related to ARV optimization
- Masters’ degree in Public Health, Public Administration, Business Administration or related field
Apply for the Country Program Officer Job here.
2. Health Management Information Systems Technical Advisor Job
- Develop and/or upgrade a reporting platform that integrates various routine data systems
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Health Informatics, Information Technology, or related technical field. Master’s degree in relevant field will be an added advantage
Apply for the Health Management Information Systems Technical Advisor Job here.
4. Data Management Assistant Job
- Support HMIS TA to strengthen Implementing partners, counties and their facilities capacity to manage the electronic data systems to monitor patients using routine data as identified by Ministry of Health-NASCOP
- Degree or Diploma in Health Records and Information Management/Health Information Technology.
Apply for the Data Management Assistant Job here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.