Health Facility Recorders Job, NGO Jobs Kenya September,
ICAP of Columbia University (registered in Kenya as Center for International Programs-Kenya) is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health to strengthen Public Health Initiatives in Kenya.
Applications are invited for the following fixed term PROJECT RISE POSITIONS
JOB TITLE: Health facility recorders (12 positions)
Overall job function:
To screen for AFI cases among persons seeking care at the hospital. The health facility recorders report to the surveillance officer.
- Screen for AFI cases among persons seeking care at the hospital
- Manage site records including number of participants screened, consented and enrolled, number of participants with collected specimens and participants whose clinical course records are due for abstraction
- Regularly update surveillance officers on the above
- Assist in other duties as assigned be the supervisor
- Certificate of Diploma in Community Health, Education or equivalent
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skill in identifying and recruiting research subjects.
- Interviewing and data collection skills.
How to Apply
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and 3 referees (one who should be at least your current/previous supervisor) should be sent to the Country Director, [email protected] on or before September 23rd 2021.