Driver Jobs Kenya 2021,
ICAP of Columbia University (registered in Kenya as Center for International Programs-Kenya) is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health to strengthen Public Health Initiatives in Kenya.
Applications are invited for the following fixed term PROJECT RISE POSITIONS
JOB TITLE: Driver (Two positions)
Overall Job Function
Under the supervision of the Administration Officer/ Logistics, the driver will transport staff and supplies to different sites as assigned.
- Ensure cleanliness, safety and security of the vehicle at all times
- To document all vehicle movements and maintain up-to-date driver’s logbook
- To provide logistical support in dispatching of supplies to the facilities.
- Minimum KCSE qualification
- Valid Kenyan driving license Class ‘BCE’ free of endorsement
- A certificate of Good Conduct
- At least 5 years’ driving experience and good knowledge of the region.
- Be reliable, punctual, self-motivated, a good attitude and strong work ethic
How to Apply
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and 3 referees (one who should be at least your current/previous supervisor) should be sent to the Country Director, [email protected] on or before September 23rd 2021.