Job Ref: EHC/1194/19
Job Type :Full Time
Job Field: Engineering /Technical/Air-conditioning.
Our Client,a fast growing company dealing in air- conditioning, mechanical ventilation and refrigeration located at the heart of Nairobi. The company, specialize in installing, servicing, testing and commissioning air-conditioning, refrigeration and mechanical ventilation systems seeks to develop a team of professional and competent technicians to provide quality and highly professional services to clients.
We are looking to recruit an ideal candidate that must have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in maintenance & installations of HVAC and Refrigeration systems.
- Troubleshoots, maintains, inspects, and repairs, HVAC systems, Air conditioning and Refrigeration systems and equipment.
- Execute work orders for maintenance, repair and testing of HVAC equipment/systems.
- Maintain equipment up time.
- Carrying out front linereactive/corrective repairs and responding to breakdowns.
- Diagnosing faults and responding to breakdowns as per SLA.
- Carry out new Air conditioning multi-v, VRF and split systems.
- Cost awareness and participate in cost reduction programs.
- Ensure maintenance best practice applied taking OEM requirements into account.
- Maintain service and repair records and manage warranty repair claims.
- Ensure compliance with all EHS legislation, regulations and procedures.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in maintenance and installations of HVAC, compressed air and Refrigeration systems.
- Craftsman Certificate in HVAC installation will be an added advantage.
- Must have multi-discipline technical experience in air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation environment.
- Effective equipment management skills and client relationship management.
- Accountable and attentive to details.
- Must have effective team leadership skills and stakeholder-engagement.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send an updated CV and a cover letter indicating their current and expected Salary to [email protected] by Friday 1st March 2019.
Applicants to quote the job reference number on the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified via email.
Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s) to any candidate.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.