Human Resources Assistant Jobs, HR Jobs, KUTRRH Jobs
Purpose Of The Job
To assist in all operational and administrative HR activities, delivering efficient service and support.
- Ensure quality and integrity of HR filing system by keeping all HR records, information and files clearly labelled, organized and confidential.
- Maintain staff personal files and ensure that all files have up to date information
- Capture and update employee personal information data accurately and timeously in the Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS) including leave records, medical claims and other HR related records.
- Produce HR data and reports as required and within set deadlines.
- Draft advertisements for authorized recruitments in liaison with HR Officer, Recruitment & Deputy Director – Human Resources, ensuring conformity of job advertisements to job specifications and Kenyatta University Teaching and Referral Teaching Hospital brand guidelines and recruitment practices.
- Facilitate advertising/circulation of advertisements on various platforms as agreed with Deputy Director – Human Resources and Recruiting Manager.
- Update and report on progress of the recruitment and selection processes through the HR recruitment & selection system and send feedback to applicants.
- Undertake long-listing for junior positions or as agreed with Deputy Director– Human Resources/ HR Officer.
- Arrange for and coordinate interviews (date of interviews, calling short-listed applicants) administering tests and/or taking part in the interviews where necessary and ensuring all pre-employment documentation is in place.
- Ensure records of all recruitment and selection processes of employees and consultants are correctly filed.
- Draft employment contracts, terms and conditions of employment or terms of reference, job profiles for employees and consultants, and draft requested letters in line with changes to employee terms and conditions of employment.
- Support line management in the development and implementation of induction and orientation of both new and existing employees, ensuring that all relevant policy documents are made available.
- Follow up on completed performance review documents and development plans with line managers and update performance management records.
- Respond to general staff queries and advise them on KUTRRH HR policies and procedures and local legislative requirements, seeking advice from and referring more complex issues to the Deputy Director – Human Resources.
Minimum level of academic qualifications required to perform effectively in the role:
- Advanced Diploma or Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage.
Minimum level of knowledge required for the job
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge and experience in recruitment
- Knowledge of industrial and labour laws
- Knowledge of professional standards
Soft skills required for the job:
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Supervisory skills
- Team building skills
- Observation skills
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Relevant Work Experience Required
Minimum number of years of experience the jobholder is required to have to be appointed to the position:
- At least two year’s working experience in a busy HR Department.
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of these posts, please send your
- Application Letter,
- Curriculum Vitae and
- Filled Application Form
Download the Job Job Application Form.
ONLY via email to [email protected]
Or hard copies can be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is Monday 5th August 2019
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.