Human Resource Officer Job at Sheer Logic (6 Months contract 60k)
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Human Resource Officer position for one of our clients in the Insurance industry.
Reporting to the Deputy Manager Human Resources, the HR officer will support in digitalization of the Human Resources records while upholding high level of staff data confidentiality. The Human Resource Officer will also support on all HR generalist role as will be guided from time to time.
Responsibilities for the Human Resource Officer Job
- Responsible for 100% digitalization of HR records through:
- Updating the staff files records with necessary documents
- Document mapping for EDMS Project
- File scanning and proper indexing of the files to the right departmental Libraries
- Staff record management to ensure all files are well managed through proper records keeping.
- Support in employee on-boarding processes including organising & coordinating induction programmes for new employees.
- Support in HR Compliance through performing reference checks and academic qualification checks on recruited staff.
- Processing of all HR payments and updating the training plan and costs appropriately to support HR reporting.
Qualifications for the Human Resource Officer Job
- Undergraduate degree in Business related Course
- IHRM Membership is desired
- 2-3 years experience in a HR generalist role.
- Previous experience in HR records management
- Experience in employee on-boarding processes.
- Analytical & attentive to detail
- Good understanding of systems and processes
- Excellent interpersonal and intrapersonal skills
- Independent thinker and able to execute tasks with minimum supervision.
- Good understanding of the employee life cycle processes.
How To Apply
Send your updated resume to [email protected] by 26th April 2017. Remember to indicate Human Resource Officer as the subject head
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.