Human Resource Officer Job, Latest HR Jobs,
Position: Human Resource Officer
Reports to:Chief Operating Officer
Contract: 3 Years Renewable contract
As a Human resource officer your mandate will be ensuring efficient implementation of human resource and administration policy.
- To assist departmental heads in identifying manpower requirements training needs and in formulating and facilitating training programs.
- To develop and maintain systems for recruitment, selection, orienting and placement of staff.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards organization objectives
- To deal with all industrial relations matters: disputes interpretation of various labor laws, staff regulations administration of the salaries and benefits package rewarding.
- To implement human resource policy procedures and systems.
- Coordinate implementation of Performance appraisal in consultation with respective Heads of Departments.
- To ensure adequacy of staff welfare and safety and security at all working places.
- To coordinate implementation of staff benefits and welfare Schemes
- Maintain the leave management system
- Manage transport for efficient usage by everyone in the organization
- Coordinate effective administration of the office, cleanliness and maintenance of good working environment
- Conduct exit interviews
- Conduct staff training needs assessment
- Prepare and implement staff training plans
- Resolve and manage conflicts and arbitrate cases among staff;
- Coordinate staff welfare matter
- Liaise with finance in preparation of staff payroll.
- Generate reports as per the institutional requirements
- Guide, coordinate/supervise staff reporting to the position
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Good strategic management skills.
- Good knowledge in Labor laws and regulations.
- Good knowledge in Administrative procedures.
- Good leadership, networking and management skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Negotiation, lobbying and conflict management skills.
- Monitoring and evaluation skills.
- High integrity and good ethical standards.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and mentor.
- Knowledge in financial management law and regulations.
- Knowledge in relevant IT applications.
- Good Report writing skills
- Preferably Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management /Human Resource Development, Industrial Relations or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution
- Be a registered member with the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- A minimum of four 5 years post-Bachelor’s degree relevant work experience in a reputable organization.
- Certificate in Computer Applications.
- Very Strong Communication and presentation skills and experience including proficiency in Power point, Word and Excel
- Passion/interest in business sector issues
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and work collaboratively with stakeholders.
- Exhibit a total commitment to maintaining high quality service standards of KNCCI; demonstrate service excellence skills in dealing proactively with members and all KNCCI contacts.
- Ability to thrive in a network organization;
- Qualification Required & Experience
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to forward their applications by email, enclosing an
updated detailed CV and Cover Letter to HR@kenyachamber.or.ke by Friday 4th December, 2020. The email subject should read Position of job once is applying for. i.e.Communication and Partnerships Manager, Trade (Policy, Advocacy & Research) Assistant Manager, Human resource officer,Accountant. ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.