Human Resource Officer Job in Nairobi (60-80K)
Industry: Transport and Logistics
- Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures.
- Monitor staff performance through conducting performance appraisals and giving feedback.
- Prepare reports and recommend procedures to reduce absenteeism, employee turnover and low morale among the workforce.
- Actively take part in the staffing function right from rrecruitment, selection and placement, reward systems to termination.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis and process employee requests for external training while complying with set policies and procedure.
- Enhance organization communication flow, encourage and develop employee-management communication.
- Manage the regional office administration requirements such as office maintenance, vehicle maintenance, office environment and logistics, operational procurement requirements among others
- Ensure proper management of staff amenities and occupational health and safety
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Must have a degree or a Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Must be a member of IHRM
- At least 3 years’ experience in a HR role, with at least 2 years at a supervisory level in the transport and logistics industry
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies; potential to handle a leadership role
- Integrity and approach-ability
- Good interpersonal skills, and analytical skills
How to Apply
Apply here for the Human Resource Officer job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter