Human Resource Officer Job, HR Jobs,
Healthy U Ltd has been synonymous with healthy living for the past 20 years by providing and expanding our offering for supplements, organic foods , cereals, grain flours, nuts and spices among other categories. In line with our vision to help you Live Life well, we have a footprint of retail stores across Kenya to meet our customer needs.
We would like to hire a Human Resource Officer to be part of our team in delivering on this brand promise to our customers by being the point of contact for Healthy U Ltd staff from recruitment to training , motivation, performance , administration , payroll among other HR duties.
You will be responsible for the following with a reporting line to the Human Resources Manager:
- First of contact for all HR related queries and concerns
- Assist with recruitment administration to onboarding recruited staff
- Keep track of all the HR records in the HR office
- Assist with the preparation of the payroll for the company ensuring regulatory and legislative compliance
- File physically and digitally on the HRMS
- Timely preparation of periodic HR reports.
- Assisting in performance management and employee evaluation
- Provide administrative support for employee benefits administration
- Carry out clearance of the exiting employees by conducting exit interviews and updating management on the exits.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or Degree in Social Science with CHRP certification
- Computer skills – MS Office
- Working knowledge of HRMS and Payroll systems is a must have skill
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in Human resource management
- Good communication skills
- Good industrial relations skills
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Knowledge of understanding and application of Labor Laws
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel-spreadsheet, word, Power point.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Application letter to email@example.com on or before 9th December 2020.