Human Resource Job. RFH Healthcare
Primary function is to provide quality and efficient HR support to RFH Healthcare fraternity.
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Preparing new employee files
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time by the HRM/ CEO.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline or a minimum diploma in HRM is a must.
- Three (3) years of Human Resources Management experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- MBA (HRM Option) can be an added advantage
- Membership to HRM professional body also an added advantage
How to Apply
Apply here for the Human Resource Officer Jobs
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter