Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Implement human resource management policies and strategies;
- Interpret Human Resource policy, guidelines and procedures manuals;
- Be able to conduct employees’ recruitment, promotion, discipline and placement; able to to train/develop employees;
- Administer employees’ welfare;
- Handle staff members’ medical cover;
- Develop personnel emolument budget estimates
- Maintain staff complement control and IPPD payroll system;
- Manage employees’ exit plans; and
- Any other lawful assignment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Bachelors degree in social sciences with bias in HRM from a recognized institution;
- A member of the Institute of Human Resources Management in good standing;
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution;
- Meets Chapter six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Applications should be delivered to ORPP not later than 31st January, 2019 to:-
Office of the Registrar of Political Parties
Lion Place, 1st Floor Karuna Close, Off Waiyaki Way, Westlands
P.O. BOX 1131 – 00606 Nairobi
ORPP is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disability, Youth,People from minority and marginalized groups and communities who meet the requirements of the advertised jobs are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain clearance certificates from:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Criminal Investigations Department (CID); and
- Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureaus;
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- (Any conversing will automatically disqualify the applicant)
- Application forms can be downloaded from this link
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.