Human Resource Assistant Job at Wisen HR
Location: Upperhill, Nairobi
Our client, a leading BTL (below-the-line) marketing agency, is looking to hire an experienced Human Resource Assistant.
The incumbent will be responsible for performing HR/Administration related duties on a professional level and works closely with management.
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment and employment law compliance.
Human Resource Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Drive company-wide staff motivation/employee engagement.
- Train supervisors/team leaders on HR matters.
- Work with management on HR strategy.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances and performance evaluations)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc. and take minutes)
- Deal with employee requests regarding Human Resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves and statutory deduction)
- Communicate with government agencies (NHIF, NSSF) when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
Requirements for the Human Resource Assistant Job
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Be knowledgeable on employment laws.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Member of the IHRM.
- Individuals with experience from the same industry are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Deadline: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV online application on or before 5TH July 2017.
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.