Assistant Director, Human Capital Development & Administration Jobs, Social Sciences Jobs, HR Jobs, MSEA Jobs
Ref. No MSEA-25/7/2019
MSEA Grade 5
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail processing staff benefits and claims;
- Interpreting and implementing Human Capital Development policies, laws, regulations, procedures and systems;
- Making proposals on human capital planning and succession management;
- Participating in collection, collation and analysis of human resource management and development data;
- Analyzing human resource management and development issues;
- Monitoring the implementation and effectiveness of Human Resource Management and development policies, guidelines and procedures in MSEA;
- Coordinating in-service training programmes and workshops for MSEA;
- Analyzing training projections MSEA staff; and analyzing staff performance and Career progression and making appropriate recommendations.
- Served as a Human Capital and Development Officer for a minimum period of seven (7) years three (3) of which should be at middle level management in public service or in a comparable position;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Social Sciences such as Human Capital Management/Human Resource Management, Public Administration/ Business Management, Sociology, Economics or any other relevant qualification from a recognized university/institution;
- Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Social Sciences such as Human Capital Management/Human Resource Management, Public Administration/ Business Management, Sociology, Economics or any other relevant qualification from a recognized university/institution;
- Membership to a professional body such as IPM, KIM, IPS, IHRM, AAPAM, KAPAM or any other recognized professional body/association;
- Certificate in Human Capital from a recognized institution; and
- Proficiency in computer application; and
- Demonstrated integrity, professional competence and management capabilities as reflected in work performance and results.
In addition, all prospective candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity as set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya and attach the following documents to their applications:-
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission clearance Certificate (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax compliance Certificate (KRA)
- Higher Education Loans Board clearance Certificate(HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
How to Apply
If you clearly believe that you to meet the criteria given above, please submit your sealed application letters with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, 3 referees with their e-mail addresses and telephone contacts; quoting the Reference Number for the job being applied on both the envelop and the application letter.
All applications should either be sent through the post office or hand delivered or emailed to the Chief Executive Officer not later than 30th July, 2019.
The Chief Executive Officer
Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA)
Utalii House 10th Floor, Left wing
P.O. Box 48823-00100
Email: [email protected]
MSEA is an equal opportunity employer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form or failure to attach any of the stipulated documents shall lead to automatic disqualification
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.