Site Manager Job, Latest Kenyan Agricultural Job Vacancies,
To ensure secure Flowers Cutting production processes and ensure a reliable system is in place for sustainable performance from the employees and other assets to achieve the Company’s objective of delivering quality products on time and right quantity to our customers
- Directs and Guides functional leaders in execution of responsibilities for cost, volume, people and quality management for continuous and sustainable business operations.
- Sets targets and evaluates performance as the Company’s policy for the management team to achieve overall business objectives.
- Ensures sourcing of required resources for assets acquisitions and replacements in a cost-effective manner in order to produce for each season according to the forecast and quality
- Maintains the Site master plan & ensures implementation of short and midterm investment plans as per strategy to achieve targeted objectives
- Reviews and approves site budget and latest estimates to ensure reasonableness of the annual estimates in meeting business objectives
- Manages the budget and handle communications with regional flower controllers to ensure changes to the budget are agreed and aligned
- Ensures detailed reports of events, business activities, investment progress, corporate social responsibilities and financial reports are prepared and distributed to various stakeholders
- Establishes reviews and sustains communication lines with the seeds and flowers global managers, Global research teams and the local teams
- Ensures maintenance of industrial peace in the organization and handles relevant stakeholders
- Implements and maintains integrity and security of company assets and personnel
- Oversees compliance to local and international regulations.
- Masters Degree in a relevant field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture
- 7 years’ experience as a manager in leading multi-disciplinary and multicultural teams and or department
- Knowledge of Horticulture business, production and logistics
- Project planning and financial control and procedures
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should contact judy.a[email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.