Product Manager Job, Latest IT Jobs Kenya 2022,
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better-Connected World.
Report to: Kenya Enterprise MKT & Solution Sales Dept. Director
- Work closely with sales & marketing Leadership, Huawei Product line experts and Technical Customer staff to gather opportunity requirement, Customer Technical objectives and implement strategies that contribute to an optimal opportunity value proposition.
- Responsible for Customer Engagement, Market insight and Market Management with a view to recognize and cultivate leads and grow Enterprise business pipeline.
- work closely with Account Managers and other departments to ensure competitive solution value propositions and successful project delivery.
- Responsible for brand growth and product promotion through planning and conducting technical customer presentations where you will communicate Huawei’s value proposition and product positioning.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing customer technical demands, understand product Specifications in detail and related licenses as maybe necessary
- Responsible for supporting project bidding process by preparing BOM/Quotations, maintain project documentation. and perform sales project support
- Continuously undertake personal capability improvement by learning Huawei’s tools, technological breakthroughs, processes, Solution offerings and, Industry knowledge and emerging technology skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Technology, Information Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Has three (3+) years relevant work experience in ICT and Network data Communication field. Routing and Switching knowledge is an added advantage.
- Experience and good knowledge in vertical markets such as: government, financial, transportation, Energy, ISP etc.
- Good grasp of Data Communication products or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role (ideally including working as a member of a professional Services or Systems Engineering team);
- Have Market knowledge with the Data Center, Enterprise Storage, IP Networks and /or Power Solutions industry and be sensitive to the trend, activities and opportunities in this industry.
- Experience presenting and delivering clear technical pitches to technical and business audiences
- Familiar with technicalities of Cloud technology: OpenStack architecture, NFV and SDN Architecture, MPLS, routing protocol, switching protocols.
- Familiarity or experience with Huawei Technical Products and Certifications in Data Communications and Cloud Products or equivalent reputable competition.
- Strong previous working relationships with Vertical Market stakeholders in Public Sectors, Enterprise Business, Health, Transportation and Mobility.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space
How To Apply
Please send your CV ONLY to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 8th April 2022. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.