Partner Ecosystem Development Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Vacancies Kenya,
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better-Connected World.
Partner & Ecosystem Development Manager
Report to: Kenya Digital Power Business Dept. Director
- Execute the Manage Partner Relationship (MPR) process within the domain.
- Achieve channel sales targets. Work with distributors to set sales targets based on market insights and distribution product strategies, and achieve distribution sales tasks through market means management tools.
- Be responsible for channel planning and channel development in the region, promote market development, build E2E channel channels, expand and develop small- and medium-sized dealers.
- Develop sales activities and policies for partners, including channel policies, channel operations, enablement, and channel marketing activities, promote sales, manage, motivate, and train partners, expand Huawei’s sales through partners, and increase Huawei’s market share.
- Collaborate with sales, product, service, and commercial departments to jointly promote the construction of the regional channel ecosystem and improve the brand.
- Be responsible for data analysis, market research, competitive intelligence, customer feedback, maintain market activities, think about and practice sales models and continuously innovate
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher;
- At Least 5 years in account management and sales in the solar industry
- Experience in terminal (smartphone etc.) or solar industry is preferred
- Be engaged in 2C market/carrier/KA channel sales management. Channel operators are preferred
- Well presentable and good communication skills, innovative and passionate personality, project management, skilled with Excel, Power Point.
- Experience and good knowledge in Developing and implementing channel sales strategies to meet monthly sales targets
- Experience in Developing and maintaining partners and potential partnerships
- Ability to have leadership and market acuity, train and develop sales people
- Ability to use analytical skills to analyze key performance indicators to determine the health of channel partner relationships, ensure channel PSI health, and ensure proper collection.
How To Apply
Please send your CV ONLY to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 14th April 2022. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.