IT O&M Engineer Job, IT Jobs in Kenya November 2021,
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
IT O&M Engineer
Report to: IT Manager
- Build IT infrastructure, installation and commissioning of networks, video surveillance, access control, printing, telephone, and conference services.
- Provide onsite technical support to major conferences and summits.
- Responsible for data center and campus network O&M, server patrol inspection, device installation, device replacement, system configuration and asset management.
- Desktop Service: windows operating system installation and configuration, email configuration, driver installation services, data backup and restoration services, and other office related tools and software.
- Provide various account and password services, support employees to apply for and change various IT accounts and BIOS passwords, provide local repair services, ITSM records, and manage and monitor service quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, in Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication /Computer Science or relevant major from a recognized University.
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, be familiar with network security, deployment, use and maintenance of various network equipment.
- Be familiar with network devices such as routers, switches, and load balancers. Network maintenance and troubleshooting capabilities;
- Have a basic command of network monitoring and O&M skills to quickly locate and rectify network faults.
- Have a basic understanding of printers, access control, and conference audio and video systems and devices.
- Have a good command of the network and O&M capabilities of cloud computing data centers.
- Have a strong learning ability for new technologies.
How To Apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 30th September 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted