Human Resource Management Officer Job, Latest HR Jobs,
GRADE ORPP 6
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Implementing human resource management policies, regulations, procedures and systems;
- Carrying out human resource services in the area of recruitment, promotion, discipline, training, development and placement;
- Administering employee welfare schemes
- Handling staff members’ medical cover;
- Developing personnel emolument budget estimates
- Collating and preparing staff performance evaluation reports
- Maintaining staff complement control and IPPD payroll system; and
- Managing employee exit
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Social sciences or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Three years’ experience as a human Resource Management Officer in a Public or Private Institution
- Membership to a professional body;
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution;
- Certified Human Resource Profession course from Institute of Human Resource Management.
Terms of Service
The successful candidate will serve on pensionable terms.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to present originals of the following documents: a) National identity card or passport; b) Academic and professional certificates and transcripts; c) Any other relevant supporting documents and testimonials; and d) Clearances from the following bodies to demonstrate compliance with Chapter (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010:
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureau; and
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations
How to Apply;
- Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing two copies of ORPP job application form. The application form can be downloaded from the ORPP website, orpp.or.ke
- Candidates should submit their applications together with a copy of national identity card//valid passport, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and any other relevant supporting documents so as to reach the Office on or before 25th November,
- Applications in a sealed envelopes clearly be marked with the position applied for, should be sent by post/hand delivered/emailed/addressed to:
The Registrar of Political Parties, Lion Place, 1st Floor
Karuna close, Waiyaki Way, Westlands P.O Box 1131-00606, NAIROBI.
Office of the Registrar of Political Parties (ORPP) is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.