Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
HR Officer Job, HR Jobs 2021, Latest Administration Jobs,
Reporting to the HR and Admin Manager, the Human Resource Officer will be responsible for overseeing delivery of best HR practice services in the Academy with key focus on employee relations, performance management and contract Management, while executing other HR operational functions.
Employee and labour relations
• Develop and ensure implementation of the robust human resource policies, processes and procedures in accordance with the academy’s core values, best practices in learning institution and the Kenyan Labour Laws;
• Manage all industrial relations activities within the academy with relevant departments and external institutions.
• Develop and guide line management on employee communication strategies to maximize staff engagement and minimize conflict.
• Keep abreast of local and global HR best practices and make recommendations to the HR Manager & Director Operations on how these impacts the HR role as well as provide suitable interpretation to members of staff.
• Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the Academy’s human resource policies, processes and procedures and identify improvement opportunities;
• Interpret, explain, and implement academy’s Human resource policies and procedures and make sure they are followed.
Management of employee contracts
• Develop and administer policy on recruitment and management of casual staff in the academy.
• Provide administrative support in management of contracts for consultants, temporary staff and interns.
• Perform such other responsibility that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
• Minimum requirement Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or its equivalent.
• Be an accredited member of the Institute of Human Management IHRM.
• Must have a current practicing certificate.
• Minimum requirement 6 years’ experience in general Human Resource and Administration.
• At least 3 years’ of experience in Employee and labour relations.
• Training in counselling and mediation will be added advantage.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Leadership skills and people management skills
• Ability to adapt or change to new situations.
Terms of engagement
This appointment will be on a contract basis.
How to Apply
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document stating your current position,contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Indicating the Title of position and Reference Number on the subject line of your email to email@example.com hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only those submitted through Email will be considered. The closing date for the applications is C.O.B Wednesday 20th March, 2021
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter