Starting date: Immediately
Who we are
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based at Nairobi.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Dealing with staff grievances in a prompt, conscientious manner while paying attention to the company’s business needs and policies.
- Maintain Work Health & Safety policies and procedures in accordance with the best practice ensuring compliance with legislation and risk management
- Monitoring and facilitating applicable employment labor laws to ensure legal compliance e.g. remittance of government levies for NSSF, NHIF, HELB, NITA, and OSHA.
- Tracking and updating payroll enrolments, changes and terminations and liaising with the finance team to ensure all payroll calculations are made for implementation in a timely manner.
- Timely and accurate updating of the HR reports
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Required skills and Competencies
- Business or other relevant Degree. A higher diploma in Human Resources Management.
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of practices and procedures of HR management
- Knowledge of employment and Labour Laws
- Proficient knowledge of operating a HRIS
- Strong problem solving, organization and inter-personal skills
- High integrity and maintaining confidentiality
How To Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to [email protected]
Due to the urgency of closing this role, shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.