HR & Operations Officer Job, Current HR Jobs,
Title: HR & Operations Officer,
Industry: Real Estate,
Gross Salary: 70K
Our client is a well-established real estate firm that offers services that optimize function and return on property assets. They seek to hire a well-experienced HR and Operations Officer tasked with developing and implementing HR and Admin strategies, policies and practices that support the strategic objectives of the company and are aligned with the related laws of Kenya.
- Keep abreast with Kenya’s legal framework for employment and HR practices
- Continually review and implement HR strategies, policies and procedures
- Manage staff recruitment and new staff induction
- Maintain up to date HR records including employees bio data, contracts renewal, staff attendance and overtime allocation.
- Assist with payroll by providing the Finance Department with relevant employee information
- Manage staff attendance and leave management to ensure adequate cover of work at all times and that all leave is taken by end year
- Manage employee relations and team building – including conflict resolutions, staff meetings, team building gatherings and end year Christmas celebrations
- Manage employee welfare including medical insurance scheme
- Ensure effective management of all staff performance in compliance with the Management Performance Policy and ensure timely submission of Evaluation Reports and effective management of non-performance and disciplinary cases.
- Identify, implement and evaluate suitable staff training and manage staff training budgets
- Supervise Administration staff including Front office/Receptionist, Drivers/Administration Assistants, and provide HR and supervisory support to property caretakers and other property staff.
- Lead and co-ordinate corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Carry out other related tasks as might be required from time to time
- Ensure all business licenses and insurance are procured and displayed as necessary.
- Ensure all statutory inspections of company vehicles are conducted on schedule quarterly, biannually or annually as required.
- Oversee cost effective requisition, procurement, storage, utility and maintenance of office equipment, facilities and supplies.
- Ensure business continuity through regular data backups, quick action on utility failures e.g. internet, computer services, phone services, car service etc.
- Maintain detailed company asset register and monitoring movement of company assets.