HR Officer Job, Latest HR Jobs, Current Administration Jobs,
We are looking for a HR Officer who will be responsible for recruitment of employees, training and developing staffs, monitoring of staff performance and attendance and looking after the employees’ health and safety.
- Manage all the HR related functions
- Payroll management
- Handle discipline issues
- Supervise workers and ensure that they are productive
- Handle industrial relations
- Handle grievances
- Training and Development; and
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
- Degree and higher diploma qualification in Human Resource Management
- Professional training in HR will be an added advantage
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in a busy environment;
- Experience of communicating at all levels up to and including senior management
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Organizational and planning skills
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work without supervision
- Honesty and Integrity as a value
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter quoting their expected salary and 3 referees (from previous employers) to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th January 2021. Only qualified candidates should apply.