HR Manager Job, Latest HR Jobs in Kenya,
Position: HR Manager, Compensation & Benefits
The HR Manager, Compensation & Benefits will implement the Bank’s Reward and Benefit schemes and programs such as the Group Bonus Scheme, Pension Schemes; perform salary analysis and make recommendation, remuneration surveys, Group ESOP Scheme, Benevolent and Group Life Schemes. This role further provides advanced advisory and analysis support for reward & benefit schemes and programs.
- Develop input for the Group Reward and Benefits Strategies and Plans.
- Leads in assigned development, review, re-engineering and or implementation of Reward and Benefits Programs/Schemes and their related implantation/operational procedures, processes, templates and forms.
- Implements the Group HR Policies, procedures and processes relating to Reward and Benefits and provides line management with advanced guidance on matters arising thereof.
- Maintain data, records and statistics relating to Reward and Benefits.
- Prepare and provide simple and complex reports, analysis and data relating to Reward and Benefits for HR and Business Managers.
- Represents the Group HR Function and or the Bank at external Regulatory/Industry/Corporate forums/meetings relating to Reward and Benefits.
- Develops, manages and or maintains relationships with internal/ external customers/ stakeholders/ supplies relating to HR Compensation and Benefits Unit.
- Provides secretarial support for business and or staff committees, schemes, initiatives or forums relating to Reward and Benefits.
- University degree in Human Resource Management or a Business-related field from an institution recognized by the Commission for Higher Education.
- Professional qualifications in HR General or a specific field of HR is a requirement; Master’s degree in HR Management or a Business related field is an added advantage
- Must be a member of IHRM
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Compensation & Benefits.
- Advanced knowledge of Labour Legislation & Employment Laws; HR Regulatory framework, policies and procedures.
- Mastery of HR analytical skills, data & records management
- Advanced Business Acumen with strong industry knowledge
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, planning and organizing skills.
- Computer Literacy
How to apply